I TOOK TO BECOME A
DRUG - FREE
- The very first and the most important step that I took to become drug free, was to admit to myself that I had a problem and that I sincerely WANTED to be free of drugs.
- The next step I took was to get down on my knees and I prayed to GOD to help me accomplish this goal.
- I knew that I had to be TRUE TO MYSELF if I wanted to become drug free.
- I had to EXCLUDE myself from the people around me who continued to use drugs.
- I had to take the steps to CHANGE MY ENVIRONMENT!
- I had to find a LIFELINE, someone who was willing to help me throughout my ordeal.
- The last step I took once I had become drug-free was simple:
I DID NOT EVER USE DRUGS AGAIN!
These are seven steps to follow to become drug free. They are seven simple steps, yet they will be seven of the hardest steps that you will ever have to take in order to accomplish the feat of becoming a drug-free individual forever. It will be a day to day struggle to stay away from drugs and the people who continue to use them. And yes, you will go through withdrawals, but if you have the courage and if you are a person who truly wants to be free of drugs, these seven steps will change your life forever! This comes to you from one who has been where you are and who had the courage to take the steps. Stay strong and good luck!